Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to book with the Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. Your booking will serve as an electronic signature and will serve as agreement to these terms.
- Your privacy is critical to us. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be confidential and not shared with any third party.
- Reservations are required.
The price includes accommodation and full breakfast, and is subject to state and local taxes. A deposit of one night’s stay by credit card is required to guarantee reservations. We require one source of payment for the deposit and final bill. Final payment is due at check-in.
- Kindly notify us immediately if there is any potential change in your booking.
- Cancellations must be received at least two weeks in advance of reserved date for return of deposit. If cancellation is received within two weeks of reserved date, full payment will still be paid, but it will be held as a credit for a future stay anytime within 12 months of the original check-in date. No refunds for early departures.
- Non-availability of Accommodation – We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would then refund your deposit in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this point.
- Check In is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Check-ins later than 7:00 p.m. must be requested in advance of arrival day. It is much appreciated if you will notify us of your estimated time of arrival. Please call the day before or morning of arrival. Early check-in must also be arranged in advance and is dependent on availability.
- Check Out is at 11:00 a.m. Please return your room key(s) to the Innkeeper. A $25 charge will be assessed for lost or missing room keys. A copy of your final paid invoice is available upon request.
- Room occupancy limits are two people per room (with the exception of an infant crib). We are unable to accommodate children in the main house, but we do have a carriage house available that is child-friendly. The Burke Mansion is, however, in no manner child-proof for toddlers or children. For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold the Burke Mansion liable in any way and will indemnify and hold the Burke Mansion harmless.
- Pets cannot be accommodated unless prior arrangement is made for our carriage house.
- Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast is not responsible for your valuables.
- Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast is a NO SMOKING establishment. No smoking is allowed in the building or within 50 feet of windows or exterior doors. Evidence of smoking in the Bed and Breakfast may result in a $250 cleaning fee and immediate expulsion with no refund.
- Parking at the Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast is limited to street parking. Motorhomes, large trailers or commercial vehicles cannot be accommodated.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum. Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast is a peaceful property. Noise must cease during the following hours:
Friday and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Consumption of Alcohol is allowed. For guests abusing this privilege, as determined by Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Food and beverage consumption is allowed on the first floor and in guest rooms within reason.
- The Kitchen is restricted to staff use only, for the health and safety of our guests.
The Innkeeper’s quarters are also restricted.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s) or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Please take care when staying on our property. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
- Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
While Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast makes every attempt to offer all services and amenities below,
we cannot guarantee these services:
- Games – Games are available upon request.
- Big Screen TV – Watch a movie in the den's comfortable communal area.
- Back Yard R&R – Various sitting areas available for relaxing in the back and on the side of the property.
- Bedding and Towels – All bedding, towels, and wash cloths are laundered in scent-free detergent.
- Guest Information – Area dining, shopping, entertainment and attractions are available for the asking.
- Gift Certificates – Burke Mansion Bed and Breakfast offers gift certificates for future stays.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. daily. If you require an earlier breakfast time, please let the Innkeeper know at least one day in advance. Any dietary restrictions or allergies must be noted on your reservation.